- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (sugar free)
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter (sugar free, no xylitol)
- One egg
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Put the oats in a food processor and blend until it has a flour-like
- Add peanut butter, pumpkin puree, egg, and blended oats in a bowl
and combine until dough looks uniform. If the dough is too liquid,
gradually add more blended oats.
- Place dough in between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out to
the thickness of your cookie cutter.
- Refrigerate the rolled-out dough for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet and start cutting your dough using your cookie
cutter. Dip the cookie cutter in water each time so it’s easier to
separate the cookie cutter from the dough.
- Place the dough that has been cut on the baking sheet and bake for
16-18 minutes flipping halfway.
- Wait for cookies to cool down before serving it to your dog.