A recipe from @fanneliecuisine
SERVINGS: 20/30 crackers
- 100 g of grated parmesan
100 g of butter 180 g of flour 1 egg 1 tsp. of garlic powder 1 tsp. of onion powder
- 1 tsp. of curry
1. Place the grated Parmesan, diced butter, garlic powder, onion powder, curry, flour, salt and egg in the food processor bowl. Mix for a few seconds at medium speed (Thermomix: 50s / speed 4) to obtain a nice ball of dough.
2. Gather the dough into a ball and put it in the fridge for 15/30 minutes to firm it up.
3. Then cut the dough in half and spread it out to a thickness of 7 to 8 mm so that any designs appear. If necessary, lightly flour the counter and the roller to prevent sticking. Place crackers as you go on a baking sheet.
4. Collect the cuttings, reform a ball and roll out again until there is no dough left.
5. Bake without gilding (so that the patterns on the surface remain visible) 12 min at 350 F / 180 C.
6. The crackers should be kept clear. Take them out of the oven and let them cool well before handling them.