Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 12 minutes per plate
Total time: about 1.5 hours
- 1.5 cups cassava flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ⅓ cup pumpkin purée
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine by slowly pouring the dry ingredients into the large bowl while stirring.
- Combine with your hands to form a dough.
- Roll out using a roller and cut out shapes using Cookiestruct cookie-cutters!
- Bake on 350 °F for 12 minutes.
- Bon appetit!
Check out her other creations on Instagram