A recipe from @fanneliecuisine
SERVINGS: 20/30 crackers
- 100 g of grated parmesan
100 g of cold, diced butter 15 g of sesame oil 180 g of flour 1 egg 1 tbsp. of salt 2 tbsp. of black and white sesame seeds
1. Place the grated Parmesan, diced butter, sesame oil, flour, salt and egg in the food processor bowl. Mix for a few seconds at medium speed (Thermomix: 50s / speed 4) to obtain a nice ball of dough.
2. Add the sesame seeds and mix just a few seconds so as not to break them, just incorporate them (Thermomix: 5s / Reverse direction / speed 3)
3. Gather the dough into a ball and put it in the fridge for 15/30 minutes to firm it up.
4. Then cut the dough in half and spread it out to a thickness of 7 to 8 mm so that any designs appear. If necessary, lightly flour the counter and the roller to prevent sticking. Place crackers as you go on a baking sheet.
5. Collect the cuttings, reform a ball and roll out again until there is no dough left.
7. Bake without gilding (so that the patterns on the surface remain visible) 12 min at 350 F / 180 C.
6. The crackers should be kept clear. Take them out of the oven and let them cool well before handling them.